Founders Pass is assigned by email address with automatic activation and recognition in Rock Garden App upon 2.0 release.
- Voting begins soon and and lasts until the Founders Pass campaign ends or sells out, whichever comes first.
- During the Founders Pass campaign, we’ll continue capturing and building out the app. You’ll get email updates and in-app notifications with the voting progress.
- Once the campaign ends, we’ll announce a voting end date for all you stragglers. After voting’s closed, we’ll announce an area capture sequence!
- Once we release Rock Garden 2.0, Founders will have the best digital guidebook collection out there that will keep growing without any extra effort.
- As each area is captured, processed, refined, and published, and announced—Rock Garden and the Founders Crew will celebrate what we accomplished together.
Having a Founders Pass is like owning a climbing guide for every crag on the planet (eventually). That means when we launch our premium subscription later this year—already featuring more than 5,000 routes—you won't need to pay a thing to access them.
Your purchase goes directly to capturing new areas, building new features, supporting climbers, and climbing organizations
The van is packed and we’re ready to go. As a Rock Garden Founder, you get to help us decide which area to capture next. We’ll be following up with Founders soon with details on how to submit votes for your favorite crags.
Share the Stoke:
The Founders Pass is an investment in Rock Garden—an exciting new tool built by climbers, for climbers—that will grow in value over time. As we prepare to leave our early development phase, we look forward to expanding to new areas, building innovative new features and growing the Rock Garden community together.
You'll get unlimited access to all existing and future 3D topos and guides in the Rock Garden Climbing App. That means when we launch our premium subscription service later this year, you won’t need pay a thing to get access to all of it.